Saturday, Feb. 13, 2-3:30pm
As we say goodbye to 2020 and embrace a new beginning, come join our 2021 Chinese New Year ZoomFair and celebrate “the Year of Ox” with many festive Chinese New Year activities. All Palo Alto residents and friends are invited!
Dumpling Making & Competition
- Learn how to make and cook yummy dumplings or show off your dumpling making skills, and receive prizes whether you are a newbie or an expert.
- Watch the video of How to Make Dumplings From Scratch
- You may choose to make your own dumpling dough and filling (Check out 5 Dumpling filling recipes) or group-order a ready-made dumpling kit ($10/kit) from Dumpling City in the Sign-up below by 2/10/2021.
Taichi & Fortune Telling
- Learn 八段锦（Baduanjin), a health improving qigong from a Taichi master.
- Discover your fortune in 2021 from a fortune teller.
Red Envelope Giveaway
- Be the lucky winner to receive a red envelope (top prize of $150) and start the year with prosperity and good fortune. Many more prizes to give out!
- The Fair Committee invites you to participate in the “Red Envelope for our community” fundraising campaign. All proceeds will be donated to the Palo Alto Community COVID-Relief Fund and the PTA Council. WizChinese is offering a $4,500 matching fund to kick off the campaign. Click here to give a red envelope (donation) to those in need.
Sign-up: Click here to RSVP for the event. We will email attendees a Zoom link closer to the event. This event is free.
The event is organized by WizChinese and co-sponsored by Palo Alto Weekly, City of Palo Alto, Palo Alto Council of PTAs, and Palo Alto Community Fund. To contact the organizer, please write to [email protected]